[DeTomaso] Clutch fluid

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Mon Aug 25 09:55:47 EDT 2014

Good morning Pantera land.  I like to point out that, if you are not
planning on running your car on a track I think Dot 5 (Silicone) fluid is
the way to go.  It doesn't dissolve seals or paint!  If interested in how to
switch from paint remover to paint polish send me an e-mail.

Caveat - I have only put 130,000 miles (35 years - shame on me for not
driving her more) on a Jag XKE with silicone fluid in the clutch and brakes.
Your mileage might not quite match mine.  But, I haven't had to replace any
seals either.

Steve Nelson