[DeTomaso] 2015 POCA Lone Star Fun Rally - La Torretta Reservations Correction

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Aug 24 19:17:54 EDT 2014

This is a correction to my earlier posting regarding reservations at the
La Torretta Resort & Family Spa.

When you are ready to make your La Torretta reservation, a dedicated
website is now available to book your 2015 POCA Lone Star Fun Rally
reservations on line.  As a reminder, the Fun Rally dates are Friday May
19th through Tuesday May 20th.  Be certain to check in by Friday
afternoon as the Car Show that starts at 5:00pm Friday evening.  To book
your reservations, go to the following link.

https://aws.passkey.com/event/11894914/owner/10957635/home

Alternatively, you can still book your reservations via phone by calling
the Resort's direct phone number at (936) 448 4400, select option1, then
option 2. Let them know that you are with the Pantera Owners Club of
America to receive the reduced rates.  Please do NOT call their "877"
national reservations number as that group will not be aware of the
discount room rates that we have initiated.

Hope to see you there

JT