[DeTomaso] Clutch fluid

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 17:04:51 EDT 2014

AFAIK DOT 4 is better than 3 in terms of moisture absorption and boiling point.  DOT 3 is an older specification and is only still being made because it is cheaper so it sells to people who don't know any better..

   I know I should know this, but what kind of fluid should I use the top
   up my clutch fluid?  I remembers there has been talk of various dot
   ratings, but can't think of whether 3 is good, and 4 is bad, or
   whatever...
   Thanks,
   Chris
   Sent from my Windows Phone