[DeTomaso] Slow day in OK

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sat Aug 23 14:14:49 EDT 2014

Unfortunately in Oklahoma it depends on the cop.  We don't have state
inspections of any kind.  Any cop can pull you over to check your papers
without a reason.  They can give you a ticket and it depends on the cop
and the judge weather it goes on your record or not.  Our speed traps
generally get you for $125.00 but it doesn't go on your record.  I have
a PROVA MO tag on my black Pantera and it seems to be OK as long as I
have the real tag in the car. Although I have not tested that with the
OHP the county seems to be fine with it.

Always try to stay on the right side of the law.
My story and I am sticking with it.
jerry knotts