[DeTomaso] Flex-a-lite question

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:46:34 EDT 2014

It's like television in the summer, they start posting reruns! And for the
record I am not advocating the installation of "Truck nuts " on anything
(not even trucks!)  Larry asked if his Pantera had balls so I mentioned
this as a possibility if he found like his tired fans his Pantera's
testosterone
was also low , or perhaps he could apply some "Low T" medication if he can
find an appropriate application spot!

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Sean Korb <spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:

>    And even more surprised that we're on the verge of installing truck
>    nuts on the back of our rides.
>    sean
>
>    On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:18 AM, Asa Jay Laughton
>    <[1]asajay at asajay.com> wrote:
>
>      Did anyone else realize that Jeff Detrich was responding to a post
>      from
>      LAST FEBRUARY?
>      I imagine Larry is wondering why we are dredging up a conversation
>      that
>      he probably solved six months ago.
>
>    AsaA  Jay
>    Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
>    & Shelley Marie
>    Spokane, WA
>    ******************************
>
>      [2]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
>      [3]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
>      [4]http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism
>
>    On 8/20/2014 5:23 PM, Boyd Casey wrote:
>    >A  A  Larry,
>    >A  A  From my limited experience most men tend to give their machines
>    female
>    >A  A  genders when the assign them Anthropomorphic attributes ie.
>    Fighter
>    >A  A  planes, boats , hot rods. Off course their are exceptions (like
>    the
>    >A  A  "General Lee" from Dukes of Hazard, but then again I always
>    thought
>    >A  A  those Hollywood hillbillies were gay anyway! So only you can
>    answer the
>    >A  A  question of whether or not your Pantera has "Balls" or not! Now
>    I have
>    >A  A  known some women who had balls ( although many of them I suspect
>    were
>    >A  A  acquired by castrating their Pussy whipped husbands while others
>    had a
>    >A  A  higher testosterone level then many men . These were the same
>    women who
>    >A  A  used to compete for East Berlin in the Olympics and were subject
>    >A  A  gender identification testing when that practice was in
>    >A  A  Vogue.Personally I preferred to think of my toys in the Feminine
>    >A  A  gender. A high powered sexy machine that tended to run hot! For
>    those
>    >A  A  who prefer an assignment of male gender attributes many auto
>    parts
>    >A  A  stores and truck stops now sell "Truck Nuts" They look like a
>    scrotum
>    >A  A  with two testes and can be hung from a trailer hitch. A I don't
>    think
>    >A  A  anyone has come up with an artificial vulva that can be affixed
>    to the
>    >A  A  exhaust although now that I have mentioned it you can probably
>    expect
>    >A  A  to see some thing similar A undoubtedly made in China on sale A
>    at your
>    >A  A  local auto parts store or on E-bay soon!A
>    >A  A  Boyd
>    >
> [...]
   anything (not even trucks!) A Larry asked if his Pantera had balls so I
   mentioned this as a possibility if he found like his tired fans his
   Pantera'sA testosterone was also low , or perhaps he could apply some
   "Low T" medication if he can find an appropriate application spot!

   On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Sean Korb <[1]spkorb at gmail.com>