[DeTomaso] ZF drain plugs - common AC/Delco part #

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Wed Aug 20 23:48:23 EDT 2014

Mike,
Here's Larry's original posting:
---------------------------------------
All,
Our ZF drain/fill plugs are 24mm x 1.5 which seem to be scarce at the chain
parts houses.
I recently tracked down a common, readily available and inexpensive version.
It is an AC/Delco part - #23049841
Here is a current eBay Buy It Now listing, at $12.06 with free shipping.
http://tinyurl.com/EBAY-ZF-AD
Takes the standard 17mm hex tool and has an integral magnet.
Larry
I have ordered one just to see if it is, indeed, correct for our ZF's. I
only paid $7.70 including shipping, so the risk is minimal.
I'll report back here, once I have it in my hands, which should be before
the end of the week.
Dave