[DeTomaso] ZF drain plugs - common AC/Delco part #

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 23:39:31 EDT 2014

In a message dated 8/19/14 12 39 44, dnunn at telus.net writes:

> I just went to the Rockauto.com web site and did a Part # search for the
> A/C
> Delco part # (23049841).
>

>>>Just curious--what is it that makes you think that this is appropriate
for a ZF?

I'm not saying it's not--I don't know myself.   But the list of
applications is for a bunch of GM products.     I know that a lot of GM products use ZF
gearboxes and I suppose they could be metric, so this might work perfectly.
  But what makes you think that it does?   Have you tried it?

In hitting 'reply all', I see that Larry Finch appears as one of the
addresses.   His forum posts never make it through to me, not even to my spam
folder.   So is it possible that Larry started this thread and shared some info
that I'm not able to see?   I thought that you started it at first....