[DeTomaso] Flex-a-lite question

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:23:49 EDT 2014

Larry,
>From my limited experience most men tend to give their machines female
genders when the assign them Anthropomorphic attributes ie. Fighter planes,
boats , hot rods. Off course their are exceptions (like the "General Lee"
from Dukes of Hazard, but then again I always thought those Hollywood
hillbillies were gay anyway! So only you can answer the question of whether
or not your Pantera has "Balls" or not! Now I have known some women who had
balls ( although many of them I suspect were acquired by castrating their
Pussy whipped husbands while others had a higher testosterone level then
many men . These were the same women who used to compete for East Berlin in
the Olympics and were subject to gender identification testing when that
practice was in Vogue.Personally I preferred to think of my toys in the
Feminine gender. A high powered sexy machine that tended to run hot! For
those who prefer an assignment of male gender attributes many auto parts
stores and truck stops now sell "Truck Nuts" They look like a scrotum with
two testes and can be hung from a trailer hitch.  I don't think anyone has
come up with an artificial vulva that can be affixed to the exhaust
although now that I have mentioned it you can probably expect to see some
thing similar  undoubtedly made in China on sale  at your local auto parts
store or on E-bay soon!
Boyd

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>
wrote:

> << You cannot fix what you cannot measure.">>
>
> So Jeff your saying there's hope for me?
>

> Larry (12" but don't use it as a rule) - Cleveland

   Larry,
   From my limited experience most men tend to give their machines female
[...]
   with two testes and can be hung from a trailer hitch. A I don't think
   anyone has come up with an artificial vulva that can be affixed to the
   exhaust although now that I have mentioned it you can probably expect
   to see some thing similar A undoubtedly made in China on sale A at your
   local auto parts store or on E-bay soon!A