[DeTomaso] Looking for a particular picture from the book "Panteras For the Road" by Rassmussen.

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 13:35:44 EDT 2014

Cal:

It sounds like you are talking about the "Hall Pantera GTS" featured in the book?? The book says it's chassis number 4941. (Orange/Black with the big flares)

Maybe the registry has more data or a photo?

Jeff #2467, near Seattle.

I'm looking for a photo or image from the book "Panteras for the Road." It
features a 1973 or 1974 Pantera that was "restomodded" by Gary Hall. It
was orange and black in color and featured Group 4 styling. Thanks!

Cal #2428 in Tampa.