[DeTomaso] Freight company

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 08:17:20 EDT 2014

I just had my engine shipped from Cuba, MO to CT for $300.00 by R&L Carriers. I picked it up at their terminal. 5 days.

Mark

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:18 AM, Mikael <mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk> wrote:

   Hi

   I may need to send a shortblock from St Louis Missouri to Atlanta
   Georgia in a month or two. Size 31x25x21" weighs 157kg

   What freight companies would be worth contacting to get this done,
   cheap and safe?

   Thanks

   Mvh/Regards

   Mikael