[DeTomaso] Must ask again Need Some Help Here

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 02:30:04 EDT 2014

Sobill...

Years ago I thought I'd see if my windshield washer on my 73 worked! So I cleaned things up, filled the washer tank with water, made sure I had power to the pump and hit the button! Crap...few drops of water at the nozzle! What the hell! So I cleaned the nozzle with a needle and tried again! This time it shot water over the windshield! I was able to adjust the nozzle to hit the windshield! Yeah

But...having the washer work doesn't do me much good since I haven't had the wipers on the Car since I've had it!

Curt

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 10:56 PM, SOBill via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

   Do the Pantera Lucas windshield washer pumps actually spray adequately
   over
   the Pantera windshield?
   Have you actually seen this with your own eyes?
   Anyone?

   Shall I buy a NOS bottle and pump or ??????
   Thanks,
   SOBill

   The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
   Do the best you can with what your have where you are.
   Have fun today!
   SOBill