[DeTomaso] Monterey auction results

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Tue Aug 19 00:45:22 EDT 2014

That particular car was a 3000 mile “time warp” car. Very little done or modified since new, and the seller rightly wanted/expected top dollar for what must certainly be the lowest-mileage GTS anywhere. Plus it’s in what I consider to be one of the nicest colors for a GTS.

Whether all Panteras have taken a giant leap, I can’t say, but I do see them creeping ever higher.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com