[DeTomaso] ZF drain plugs - common AC/Delco part #

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 23:05:40 EDT 2014

All,

Our ZF drain/fill plugs are 24mm x 1.5 which seem to be scarce at the chain parts houses.

I recently tracked down a common, readily available and inexpensive version.

It is an AC/Delco part - #23049841

Here is a current eBay Buy It Now listing, at $12.06 with free shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/EBAY-ZF-AD

Takes the standard 17mm hex tool and has an integral magnet.

Larry