[DeTomaso] Longchamp no-sale in Monterey

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 16:01:18 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

An '83 Longchamp was a no-sale at Russo and Steele in Monterey, reportedly
with a bid around $38K.   Other than the FUGLY wheels it looks really nice,
especially with the first-gen bumpers on a later 3000-series car.

http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector-car/1983-De-Tomaso-Longchamp/91151

The blacked-out trim is a very 80's treatment; I prefer the chrome look but
this car certainly looks menacing....