[DeTomaso] Let over very early 71 AC and Master Cylinder (with remote reservoirs) parts

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 12:41:34 EDT 2014

These are from a very early push button 71.

A friend gave me some left over parts from a car he sold.  They are free for pickup in Whittier Ca.  The brake MC includes remote reservoirs which are kinda cool, and a similar brake MC with reservoirs attached.  Also a couple used clutch MCs.  I assume they can be rebuilt, but look like they have been sitting for a while.

The AC parts include the condenser, sheet metal housing & fan, and the evaporator, housing, fans etc.

Ken