[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] 2015 POCA Lone Star Fun Rally Accommodations

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 10:25:25 EDT 2014

What days will the Fun Rally be on.

>________________________________

        pools featuring an
        elegant heated upper pool with an infinity edge that cascades
        down into a 6,400
        sq. ft. Mediterranean pool. Other pools include the Breeze
        Buster pool, the
        Splash Scape pool with an in-water playground, and the Pollywogs
        pool for the
        youngest of water lovers. A sandy beach is located on a quiet
        lake inlet and is
        ideal for sunning or splashing around in beautiful Lake Conroe.

>While the Lone Star Fun Rally Agenda will offer plenty of
        activities to keep
        you busy, this is Texas, and here you can choose your own path.  The Club at La Torretta Golf experience brings together perfectly manicured 18 holes of golf, top golf instruction, and a traditional surrounding of the Golf Club House all in one location, La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa. The course was re-designed by Jeffery D. Blume, Limited in April 2007 to a very challenging and exciting Par 71 course for all skill sets.

>You and your spouse have access to their 10,000 square foot
        fitness center
        featuring cardio, free weights, yoga, Pilates and spin studios –
        complete with
        personal trainers, customized classes, racquetball courts and an
        adjacent
        tennis center.

>While you are burning excessive petrol at full throttle along
        those Texas
        backroads or at the TWS track, your spouse may enjoy peace of
        mind, body and
        soul at SpaTerre, the internationally inspired Spa offering
        unparalleled
        comfort and world-class amenities. This 17,000 square foot
        refuge from life’s
        stresses boasts separate men’s and women’s retreats with
        relaxation lounges,
        Zen inspired gardens, shiatsu massage chairs, flotation journeys
        and outdoor
        terraces. SpaTerre is also home to a full-service Aveda salon,
        barber shop and
        13 treatment rooms including couples treatment rooms where
        Global Rituals,
        Massages and Body Treatments melt our member’s cares away.

>Carbon footprint you ask?  Yeah, probably not.  Guilty about driving a brutish environmentally less friendly high powered Sports Car?  Of course not!  But to provide a bit of eco-balance, La Torretta goes to great lengths to make sure everything they do is as eco-friendly as possible. Living in this lovely environment is not a luxury we take lightly. A resort can only be as beautiful as the land it inhabits.
>
>Our suite rates at the La Torretta will be $139/ night – admittedly a little more than recent Fun Rallies.  However, this is a great rate for the superior quality, features and services the resort provides.  Additional there is a $5/ night resort fee. We have negotiated significant discounts off La Torretta’s standard rates.
>
>With a variety of unforgettable restaurants and cafes to choose
        from, you’ll
        have a wide range of options to help satisfy your taste
        cravings. At Prime you
        can experience farm fresh, New American Cuisine in this casually
        elegant and
        relaxing waterfront restaurant.  At
Energie-High Energy Sports Bar, come listen to music, watch sports games or simply enjoy great conversation with friends.  Essence Cafe-Spa dining features all healthy foods.  At Mokka Cafe-Coffee Bar and Bakery, guests can enjoy perfectly prepared delights.  At the Yoi Sushi Bar-Elegant Sushi Bar a well-trained team is committed to sourcing the best, freshest fish available.  Other La Torretta amenities include:

Posted by: John Taphorn <jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com>

>.
>
>__,_._,___

   The POCA 2015 Lone Star Fun Rally raises the bar with the finest resort
   ever to host a Fun Rally.  We are pleased to announce that the Lone
   Star Fun Rally will feature the La Torretta Lake Resort and Spa,
   located in Montgomery, Texas.
   The meticulously planned La Torretta Lake Resort and Spa, which
   recently underwent a 130 million expansion and renovation, will provide
   Rally guests with an unforgettable vacation experience.  Guests of this
   AAA Four-Diamond Texas Resort can expect to find a family friendly,
   European-inspired lakeside retreat featuring an inspired balance
   between nature relaxation and world class sophistication.  A great
   destination for the entire family, La Torretta has the spectacular
   scenery and the shear elegance of a world-class Texas resort.  Guests
   will enjoy the finest amenities while being pampered by a contentious,
   experienced staff.
   Recent Fun Rallies have seen the average age of attendees falling,
   perhaps reflective of De Tomasos changing hands to the next
   generation.  These younger Detomaso owners have begun to bring their
   families to the event.  La Torretta features an exciting program for
   children ages 5-11, complete with their own private playground, and
   supervised by the Adventure Pointeas activities staff. Teenagers
[...]
   center featuring cardio, free weights, yoga, Pilates and spin studios a
   complete with personal trainers, customized classes, racquetball courts
   and an adjacent tennis center.
   While you are burning excessive petrol at full throttle along those
   Texas backroads or at the TWS track, your spouse may enjoy peace of
   mind, body and soul at SpaTerre, the internationally inspired Spa
   offering unparalleled comfort and world-class amenities. This 17,000
   square foot refuge from lifeas stresses boasts separate menas and
   womenas retreats with relaxation lounges, Zen inspired gardens, shiatsu
   massage chairs, flotation journeys and outdoor terraces. SpaTerre is
   also home to a full-service Aveda salon, barber shop and 13 treatment
   rooms including couples treatment rooms where Global Rituals, Massages
   and Body Treatments melt our memberas cares away.
   Carbon footprint you ask?  Yeah, probably not.  Guilty about driving a
   brutish environmentally less friendly high powered Sports Car?  Of
   course not!  But to provide a bit of eco-balance, La Torretta goes to
   great lengths to make sure everything they do is as eco-friendly as
   possible. Living in this lovely environment is not a luxury we take
   lightly. A resort can only be as beautiful as the land it inhabits.

   Our suite rates at the La Torretta will be $139/ night a admittedly a
   little more than recent Fun Rallies.  However, this is a great rate for
   the superior quality, features and services the resort provides.
   Additional there is a $5/ night resort fee. We have negotiated
   significant discounts off La Torrettaas standard rates.
   With a variety of unforgettable restaurants and cafes to choose from,
   youall have a wide range of options to help satisfy your taste
   cravings. At Prime you can experience farm fresh, New American Cuisine
   in this casually elegant and relaxing waterfront restaurant.  At
   Energie-High Energy Sports Bar, come listen to music, watch sports
   games or simply enjoy great conversation with friends.  Essence
   Cafe-Spa dining features all healthy foods.  At Mokka Cafe-Coffee Bar
   and Bakery, guests can enjoy perfectly prepared delights.  At the Yoi
   Sushi Bar-Elegant Sushi Bar a well-trained team is committed to
   sourcing the best, freshest fish available.  Other La Torretta
   amenities include:
   A.         Indoor Pool
   A.         Outdoor Pools
   A.         Wireless Internet Access Avail
   A.         Free Wifi
   A.         Dining On Site
   A.         Golf Course On Site
   A.         Fitness Room
   A.         Tennis Court
   A.         Business Center
   A.         High-Speed Internet Access
   A.         Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
   A.         Spa
   A.         Free Parking
   The Fun Rally Committee hopes that you will join us at the La Torretta
   Resort.  Long time Fun Rally participants understand that the eventas
   financial success is incumbent on us meeting room targets at the
   resort.  Achieving these goals, provides us the hospitality suite, bar
   and banquet discounts that we are able to pass on to the registrants
   through lower fees.  We believe the 2015 POCA Lone Star Fun Rally, when
   considered as a complete package, is a great value.  While our Event
   Agenda is still taking shape, this yearas planned activities include a
   NASA tour, the pig roast, a car museum visit, a tour of a renown tuner
   shop, access to the Bush Presidential library, TWS Speedway, car shows,
   and a Texas historical visit.  The more people who participate and
   DeTomaso cars in attendance, the more enjoyable the experience for
   everyone.  We hope to see you there.
   When you are ready to make your La Torretta reservation, contact the
   resort at 1.877.784.6835. Remember to let them know that you are with
   aThe Pantera Owners Club of Americaa to get your discount rates.
   For mapping purposes, the La Torretta Lake Resort and Spa is located at
   600 La Torretta Boulevard, Montgomery TX 77356 United States.
    Their website is [1]http://www.latorrettalakeresort.com/
   __._,_.___
   Posted by: John Taphorn <jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com>
   a-c- [5]Start a New Topic a-c- [6]Messages in this topic (1)
   [7]Visit Your Group
   [8]Yahoo! Groups
   a-c- [9]Privacy a-c- [10]Unsubscribe a-c- [11]Terms of Use
   .
   [stime=1408363751]
   [fpc.pl?ywarid=515FB27823A7407E&a=10001310322279&js=no&resp
   =img]