[DeTomaso] Fwd: 17-inch wheel back spacing

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:55:39 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Boyd Casey <boyd411 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 17-inch wheel back spacing
To: Robert Pink <robpink2012 at gmail.com>
Cc: "shawkins777 at comcast.net" <shawkins777 at comcast.net>, "detomaso at poca.com"
<detomaso at poca.com>

IMHO the only way to be safe and sure is to measure the particular car in
question.

This link contains the directions I used. *Back space and off set. *
Some vendors will even send you a test wheel with the back space and offset
you provide.

True forged the people who made and sold me my wheels  were kind enough to
send an unfinished front and rear wheel made to the measurements for back
space and offset  that I provided.This way I was able to test fitment
before finalizing the order. They have my wheels featured on their web
page.  http://trueforgedwheels.com/#/content/pictures3/Pantera/
 Customers cars / Pantera 2/2

Boyd