[DeTomaso] 17-inch wheel back spacing

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 01:46:06 EDT 2014

Mike,

In my search for the correct back spacing of a 17" wheel I found that 6.5"
was an almost universal response for the 17"x11" at the rear.

The numbers for the fronts varied slightly but 5" seemed to be the most
common for 17"x8"  (non-flared car). Those are the number I went with.

After market rotor and hats may vary the mounting location.

John