[DeTomaso] Anyone have a Concorso Italiano Exhibitor ticket for sale?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 15:58:59 EDT 2014

The engine install went as planned last weekend and I've been
driving the Pantera every day this week to iron out any bugs and listen
for untoward noises that don't belong.

So, if anyone has a
Concorso Italiano Exhibitor ticket for sale, please email me directly.  I'd love to take the Pantera to Concorso.  Otherwise,
I'm looking for a vacant passenger seat to pop in and check it out.

Cheers!
Garth
www.banzairunnerpantera.com