[DeTomaso] 17-inch wheel back spacing

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:33:56 EDT 2014

Well if you have 17 inch  front tire that is just a touch too big and you
don't roll the front fender and you do a 720 degree spin on a race track.
You get body work. Just saying .

Strongly suggest rolling the front fender if you go to 17 inch front wheels.

On Monday, August 11, 2014, <shawkins777 at comcast.net> wrote:

>    But if overall diameter is increased it can change the scrub radius.
>    Steve

   Well if you have 17 inchA A front tire that is just a touch too big and