[DeTomaso] Whittier car show August 16

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 11:54:10 EDT 2014

For LA and Orange County folks who are not going to Monterey next weekend, this has been a pretty good car show:

2014 Uptown Whittier Car Show | whittieruptown.org

Ken

2014 Uptown Whittier Car Show | whittieruptown.org
August 16, 2014, from 9am to 4pm The Whittier Uptown Association is proud to announce our 14th Annual Uptown Car Show On-line registration is still open at $30....
View on whittieruptown.org Preview by Yahoo