[DeTomaso] What Water Temp sender do I need? (Was water temp gage)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 10 22:16:03 EDT 2014

Mike,
The TS6153 has a resistance range of 15.2-19 ohms
The TS6628 has a resistance range of 22.7-25.5 ohms

A big difference when it comes to indicating on a gauge.  That's why
your gauge is pegging.  Try the TS6628, you should see a much closer
reading.  Or, as an alternative put a 7 ohm resistor in series; the
proper sending unit is the better choice.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA