[DeTomaso] Larry Finch Spectre Air Filter setup

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 10 17:19:04 EDT 2014

Another thought... if you had a bead roller, you might be able to roll a
bead on the end of the elbow the filter slips over?  Then it would have
to overcome that resistance in addition to the clamp?

Just thinking out loud, I was going to go this route on my Pantera at
one point because it just looks sooo cool, but it got more expensive
than my budget at the time, especially with relocating the tanks and
dipstick.  If I relocate the tanks, I want to put in the entire Mike
Trusty low-side pressure cap system that John Taphorn and others have
raved about.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie