[DeTomaso] Seeking - early cabin shoulder harness bar

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 16:02:24 EDT 2014

All,

I am seeking one of the vendor-supplied bars that span the rear of the cabin, anchor onto the stock harness threaded bosses and serve as the shoulder harness anchor points for 4-5 point belts.

I have a January, 1972 car and the center-to-center measurement is about 48".

I understand the early and late cars had different center-to-center measurements.

Cosmetic appearance is not a concern as I will be powder coating to a new color.

Have one or know who does?

Thanks,

Larry