[DeTomaso] Question Concerning Bulkhead Hole Configuration for Steering Shaft

William Parmele wparmele at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 17:21:26 EDT 2014

My pantera has a large slotted hole for the steering shaft to pass through.  I don't know whether the car came that way from the factory or not. I noticed that some photos from a few pantera owners have a plate that is fastened over this hole with a single round hole and rubber boot. Can someone tell me what is supposed to be there?

Thanks!
Bill Parmele