[DeTomaso] Mangusta?

Paul Timko thedrol at pobox.com
Fri Aug 8 14:46:12 EDT 2014

On the way to the gas station this morning, I went past a local repair
shop that deals with high end cars.  I always look to see what they have
and I noticed a car behind an old 308 that looked like the back end of a
faded red (maybe maroon) Mangusta.  Or at least that was what it looked
like while driving at 50mph.

I thought Daryll Adams has the closest Mangusta to me, so I was pretty
surprised.  Is there another car that looks similar from the back?
Obviously the rear was closed otherwise I would be sure.

Paul