[DeTomaso] Longchamp GTS for sale in Austria

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 21:39:54 EDT 2014

Guys,

I got this a week ago from Ed Mendez and forgot to forward:

This car is in Austria, I know the owner, it’s for sale. Very rare GTS
model was specially built from the DeTomaso factory for the POCA Las Vegas Fun
Rally, I believe in 1980-1982 it was there. 72k original kms. He has a
possible offer for 45k Euros about $60,000usd but nothing firm yet.

This car is part of DeTomaso history.

Here is his ad with more pictures and info, he may take less

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/car-advert/de-tomaso/longchamp/1980/268077/

====

I'm just the messenger....