[DeTomaso] db measurement

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Aug 7 15:48:37 EDT 2014

As I promised Boyd, here are some DB readings with my little gizmo / DB
app . .

Idle in garage/revving/ highway cruise/WFO = 98db in the driver's seat.
At idle, two paces from mufflers = 98db.  its always 98db . . .I suppose
under load at WFO at the mufflers a little more?

some say he can open a beer with his testicles, all I know is . . . we
call him Mr. Documentation!