[DeTomaso] Campagnolo wheels needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 11:35:08 EDT 2014

In a message dated 8/6/14 8 26 13, michael at michaelshortt.com writes:

> It would help if you would list the features/casting marks or numbers
> which make the Campy's year specific for those that do not know.
>
>>>Sadly, I don't think there are any differences in the casting numbers
even though the wheels themselves are very different.   The Ford parts book
only differentiates between the one- and two-slot variants, which explains why
so many cars out there (including Lori's) have a mis-matched wheel.   If a
wheel was damaged and the customer ordered a replacement, the one that
turned up was almost always of a later style.

See attached....