[DeTomaso] NEW Pantera Pewter Belt Buckles

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed Aug 6 18:09:34 EDT 2014

That's a good idea too

I'm open to suggestions, just tired of only having a Ford buckle as the
only option.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   That's a good idea too
   I'm open to suggestions, just tired of only having a Ford buckle as the
   only option.
   Michael

   On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Julian Kift
   Is that the proof? Not sure I'd go $30 for that :)
   What about a simple De TomasoA Isis logo over the 3 vertical stripes
   like inA the flag? That way you also open up to a De Tomaso market

[4]www.michaelshortt.com

[5]michael at michaelshortt.com
[6]912-232-9390

   _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum Managed

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [10]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you