[DeTomaso] Complete Pantera body (rustfree) or body parts

Andy May andymay24 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:29:11 EDT 2014

I'm guessing there are a lot of folks that "wish" vendors could supply
pantera body parts for reasonable prices ;-) ..... Sorry I could not
resist!!

May I suggest that you contact Roland Bohner in Germany - he is currently
restoring 2 rusted out Panteras and is making the replacement body parts as
he can do that more cheaply than buying them. At best maybe you can come to
some kind of deal with him; at worst he can at least spread some wisdom
already learned.

Kind regards

Andy