[DeTomaso] front condensor question

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Tue Aug 5 18:54:35 EDT 2014

You need the fans running with the AC on because when the car is stopped, the pressure in the AC system will continue to build
because there is no cooling happening without the fans running. This will cause the system to go into an overpressure situation
causing the trinary switch to shut off the compressor or a hose to blow if there isn't a safety pressure switch installed in the
system.