[DeTomaso] [TPR] Track event attendees - POCA Lone Star Fun Rally Update #3

John Bentley gndplne at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 12:23:55 EDT 2014

Kirby,

You can add me to the "should come but probably won't' crowd"!

That's a trip I'd love to do, but no time this year for sure.  Plus, I already have an appointment at the dealer to get the cup holders cleaned on that weekend.  I'll be looking for the trip report.

Sad that the Texas guys continue to show-up us left coast guys.  Kalifornia must have 3 times as many Panteras, but the difference is, the Texas guys DRIVE theirs!  That is so awesome that there are already 19 Panteras going to one event.  Impressive!

JB