[DeTomaso] 5481 New heart beat

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Aug 3 13:06:11 EDT 2014

Dear Mark,

           I can second your opinion.  I have become interested in flow
testing intake manifolds and then proceeding to modifications.  Not many
shops do that sort of work.   I spoke with one shop, which specializes in
Mopar intakes.  They were accommodating enough and were willing to help.  I
then called McLain's.  Dan Jones' Great Cleveland Dyno Project is done
there.

           Dave McLain spoke with me and while we have yet to do business, I
can say he was a pleasure to speak with: knowledgeable and easy going.  I
expect to have him test the intake for my next engine project coming up
soon.

                 Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles