[DeTomaso] Track event attendees - POCA Lone Star Fun Rally

Thee monkey theemonkey at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 12:57:55 EDT 2014

John,thank you for the encouragement.

It looks like several of us might ship our cars and then fly in.It is only a little more expensive at the current shipping quote and we save 4 days.

The car looks a little different now than when it was last seen at a Fun Rally.It no longer has the delta wing,18 inch Kinesis wheels or under chassis exhaust.

It now has a duck tail spoiler.Gold color 15 inch basset wheels(fronts are 15x11,6 inch back space,and drives a world better!)and has 180 headers.

Car has also been on a diet.it now weighs 2850 pounds and might be down to 2750 by the fun rally.

PS,it still looks great,and drives even better!

Richard

Sent from my I potato