[DeTomaso] The quest to be green again...

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com
Sat Aug 2 11:03:33 EDT 2014

On the Pantera Place website isn't there an original paint card with the
PPG paint codes? I do believe PPG can still match them. Also I am curious
what serial number your car is, mine was a 73L and it was originally
green!!!

John "5073" Z