[DeTomaso] Your old Pantera photos

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 10:24:54 EDT 2014

Wow:  Thanks Asa Jay!  I hadn't seen some of those old photos for  a while.

Bill Harris aka: WLHPANTERA

In a message dated 7/31/2014 10:08:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
asajay at asajay.com writes:

Hey  gang,
I've been doing a bit of research on how to try and "recover" all  your
old photos from the POCA server.  When we took the old server  down, we
DID backup everything, so your photos have been lingering out  there on
the server; just in an inaccessible place without you being able  to see
them or login or anything.

Please understand we might not be  able to set it up the way it once was.

I'm trying to see if there is a  way I can provide an alternative, though
it's not easy.  Read that as  a major PITA, I already have 5 hours into
this and all I can do is let you  -look- at your old photos; no logging
in, no uploading.  I don't have  this set up as part of the POCA site
either because I consider this  "transitional" right now.  It still needs
a crap load of work and in  the end I still might not be able to make it
work the way it should.   BE AWARE, as I work on this, it might go away,
so don't rely on this for  "links."

BUT... if you've been longing to find those photos at least  temporarily,
here they are:
http://www.poca.com/piwigogal/

All  but 1,915 photos are there.  The 1,915 that aren't there, aren't
there because they had a "space" in the filename and the software won't
recognize those and throws an error.  So if you go to your folder and
find some photos missing... that's why.  We still -have- them, it's  just
a matter of trying to figure out how to import them, if possible and  it
might not be possible.

Anyway......  whatever

Asa  Jay

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA