[DeTomaso] Collector car Insurance

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Wed Apr 30 23:52:34 EDT 2014

Infinity is my insurance company for my MG, Chevy, and Pantera - and has been for a few years now. They will not (as of a couple months ago) re-new my collector car insurance since I broke my neck (and various limbs) in a motorcycle accident. Two coyotes jumped in front of me at night on a mountain road - just don't get the connection. Maybe I am considered a "maniac" at 67. Otherwise I am (was) pleased with their prices/coverage.