[DeTomaso] Starter Replacement Options

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Apr 30 15:16:18 EDT 2014

Interesting thought to use the stock solenoid to trigger the one on the
starter. Why would you do that and introduce another point of failure?

Rob (scratching a bald spot into the top of my head) DuMoulin

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

-------------- next part --------------
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

     [6]http://www.dbelectrical.com/p-11368-new-ford-mini-pmgr-starter-30
     2-351-manual-transmissions-3223-sfd0012.aspx

   >Are you keeping the remote solenoid? Seems to me that the solenoid
   would be more convenient located ON the starter - unless I am missing
   something - which is normal.

     >>>Bill Taylor gives an excellent explanation of how the stock
     solenoid is used to trigger the solenoid on the body of the
     starter.A  The included wiring kit has a diagram that does this as
     well.
     Cheers!