[DeTomaso] Starter Replacement Options

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Wed Apr 30 12:27:36 EDT 2014

I saw your previous post, and you were right, the hyperlink did not work - your most recent one did - thank you. I have a question on remote solenoids: Good, bad, ugly? I think my car has the original one mounted behind the passenger seat.
Jack

     [3]http://www.dbelectrical.com/p-11368-new-ford-mini-pmgr-starter-30