[DeTomaso] Starter Replacement Options

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Apr 29 15:17:44 EDT 2014

Presently yes. The firewall solenoid is intact.

Thank you all for the input.

I purchased the DB starter, then I left the country. It shipped Monday. I
had added notes for what year Pantera it was for and requested the free
wiring kit.  My order did not mention the wiring kit nor confirm the
application.

Rob