[DeTomaso] Poca mail still going to spam folder

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:22:10 EDT 2014

I noticed I seemed to be missing parts of some threads and low and behold
they were residing in my spam folder! I have been checking everyday for the
past few days and each day a new one or two have popped up. I tell g-mail
that they are "not spam" and they go back where they belong. So even though
it's been said before , if your forum mail looks a little light check your
spam folder!
Boyd