[DeTomaso] Playmate Cars

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Apr 28 15:18:56 EDT 2014

I'm guessing Hef screwed them all ( They were PMOY after all )
... it probably depended on which company the ad guys could trade free
pages for a car.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   I'm guessing Hef screwed them all ( They were PMOY after all )A

   On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Boyd Casey <[1]boyd411 at gmail.com>
   Some of the playmates really got screwed with shitty cars. I wonder if
   there is a correlation between the playmates Hef got to screw and those
   that got "screwed by getting a cheap car! A Look at the price
   difference between a 450 SL, or a A 928 Porsche A and an MR2 or Eagle

   On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 11:01 PM, [2]michael at michaelshortt.com