[DeTomaso] Playmate Cars

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:15:38 EDT 2014

Some of the playmates really got screwed with shitty cars. I wonder if
there is a correlation between the playmates Hef got to screw and those
that got "screwed by getting a cheap car!  Look at the price difference
between a 450 SL, or a  928 Porsche  and an MR2 or Eagle talon! I wouldn't
be surprised if those who wouldn't "screw" one way got "screwed" the other!
(With a cheap POS!) But then again I'm a sexist pig "by current politically
correct standards!"