[DeTomaso] Low Profile Billet Shift Knob

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 20:41:46 EDT 2014

For those of you who do not use the PI Forums, below is a link to a Pantera owner who is custom making low profile billet shift knobs. The shift knob is the standard style and size as the OEM. The difference is in the depth of the threads, making for a lower overall height.

He offers 3 heights 5" /5 1/4" / 5 1/2". Each knob also includes 3 washers to fine tune the height. You also have your choice of  emblem color . Excellent quality. And a super nice person to deal with. Check it out.

Low profile billet shift knob - Topic

 Low profile billet shift knob - Topic
I've had a few of you ask via PM so I thought I would clarify a couple of things. Due to the exact sizing of the spacers the emblem will sit straight no matter which spacer setup if any you choose.
View on pantera.infopop.cc Preview by Yahoo