[DeTomaso] Panteras In The Park, June 8th

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 26 23:05:45 EDT 2014

Hey So-Cal Panteras,

Sunday June 8th is the date of the annual Foothill Panteras' "Panteras in the Park"picnic.  As before it is free to all DeTomaso owners and once again will be at Sierra Vista Park in Sierra Madre.  Come and catch up with your old Pantera buddies.  We'll have Italian Sausage and burgers grilling, along with assorted side dishes.  For more info, contact Rob D'Orazio at robpantera at sbcglobal.net.