[DeTomaso] BTW - Check your spam folders

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Apr 26 18:15:04 EDT 2014

By the way, one way to quickly tell if your messages are or are not
getting through, is to check the archive.  They get posted in there
pretty soon after you send the email.

Each email from the email forum (like this one) will have a link at the
bottom that will take you to the List information page:

>From there you click on the archive link:
DeTomaso Archives <http://poca.com/pipermail/detomaso_poca.com/>
Then on the month and scroll to the bottom.

There is no way to post a message via the web browser, they can only be
sent via email.

But checking the list archive will help you know if you're missing stuff.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA