[DeTomaso] Test

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 17:13:45 EDT 2014

 Thanks for the response Michael.  Good to know I'm getting through.

Guess I need to be more opinionated to make sure I stimulate comment.  I thought for sure my lame explanation of how the rear calipers work would have been enough to cause someone to correct/enhance my description.

Tom
5186

(red rules but I have to admit I had to think long and hard between red and yellow when I had my car restored 25 years ago).