[DeTomaso] Forum down?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 19:23:12 EDT 2014

 Works in Iowa, too.

Although I'm wondering if my email is getting to the server.   I say that because I posted a couple times early in the week about the 1984 Motor Trend Pantera article (where the picture of the GT5 with the lady walking a black panther) and my attempt to describe how the rear calipers work and didn't see one comment on either one.

Tom
51886

    Haven't seen anything all day..... is it just a slow Friday or are we down
again??

Leslie A. Gray