[DeTomaso] Does anybody have good Hall fans available?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 16:11:59 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

 I know plenty of people have bought into the whole sucker fan fad, and
therefore I presume there are lots of good Hall Pantera Meriah pusher fans
gathering dust on shelves, since this was the standard 1980s upgrade.   A friend
overseas needs to replace his tired stock fans and is looking for the
easiest, best solution, which would be these Hall fans.

If you've got a pair you'd like to turn into cash, please let me know.

Thanks!